Friday, May 23, 2008

Ravenclaw Homework #2

Our prefect gave us an interesting puzzle to figure out, but I managed to solve it in the end. The cryptogram goes like this:

"Can you keep a secret? The headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix is at No. 12 Grimmauld Place."

********

Other than that, I'm having so much fun here at Hogwarts. Knitting with my fellow Claws has become a nightly activity, when I'm not busy doing my assignments. I'm in a hat mood lately, knitting hats of all colors, shapes and sizes. I don't know what I'll do with all of them! I also visit my Hufflepuff friend Clidonia (or Lidie, as her nickname is) often, to knit with her or just hear her frogs sing Queen songs repeatedly =). She is also my spoiler for the school-wide knitting swap, as I've mentioned before, and she owled me to say that something is coming my way. I'm so excited--I wonder what it could be!

Quidditch is also coming up soon. I've only heard about Quidditch--never seen it played, so that should be quite interesting. Ravenclaws for the world! We will win for sure!

2 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Hello Roomie! I hope I didn't disturb you last night when I came in from a late duty in the infirmary?

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

::Waves at Daisy::

you can come knit with us SSSSSlytherins too!!!