Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meme Time!

Clidonia's tagged me to participate in this meme, so even though I really should be studying, I'm going to procrastinate and fill this out. Answers are about my muggle self, not my hogwarts-persona Daisy Finnigan.

Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago...

Um...I was in kindergarten. I'm not even joking--I'm think I'm the youngest person in this swap, and that's kind of embarrassing! What do I remember about being 6 years old? Not much, besides playing with my Barbie dolls in that huge dollhouse my dad built for me and having playdates with my friends. Ahh, those were the days...

2. 5 things to do on my To-Do List today:

1. Study for finals--which start Tuesday! GASP!
2. Work on my HSKS swap package ;)
3. Study for finals
4. Practice that piano duet with my sister and work on arranging another piece
5. Did I mention STUDY FOR MY FINALS? Not fun at all, but I really have to buckle down and just do it.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

*Popcorn--fatty movie theater popcorn, microwave popcorn, cheesy popcorn, you name it! I love it all.

*Dark chocolate--SOOOO good. And it's supposedly healthier than milk chocolate. That's a plus.

*M&Ms--my favorite candy! I collect M&M stuff--I have a calender, a cookiejar of the yellow M&M, an M&M lamp; it's all pretty awesome.

*DARK CHOCOLATE M&Ms: Enough said.

*Cheese: I live in Wisconsin, the dairy state. If I didn't love cheese I think all the other cheeseheads here would gang up and exile me.

4: If I were a billioniare, I would:

*Put lots of the money in the bank so the interest would go up and I wouldn't have to pay taxes on it--I know, I'm boring, but practical.
*Go traveling! My little sis and I would definitely go to Japan--she obsessed with Japanese culture and anime, and would love it.
*Buy the old, closed down yarn shop down the street and open it back up
*Go to Six Flags every day this summer. YAY ROLLERCOASTERS!
*Buy enough yarn that if an apocalypse occurred and I would have to stay in my basement cellar the rest of my life for fear of radiation poisoning or something, I would be able to knit my little heart out.

5: Places I've lived:

*Milwaukee, WI
*Oconomowoc, WI (aka a little town between Milwaukee and Madison)
*around Madison (specifically Middleton), WI

6: Jobs I've had:

*babysitting
*library assistant
*camp counselor

7: People I want to know more about...

Hmm, I am going to tag:

Cassandra Puddlemere, my spoilee
Morgana Kneen, my Ravenclaw roommate
Emma Wigworthy, my other roommate

No comments: