Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quidditch Excitement

Wow, what a week! I headed on down to the Quidditch pitch on Sunday to see an exciting game--congrats Hufflepuff! Then we all got a treat when we heard that another game was scheduled for Wednesday, and Griffindor won that round! Don't worry, fellow Claws, next Quidditch game will be OUR victory!

Besides Quidditch, our Hogwarts classes have been going on as usual. Perhaps I'm spending too much time knitting rather than studying, for my grades are slipping a bit. I'm also exhausted from Astronomy class...us first years were up till dawn last night charting the locations of the planets in our solar system. Exams are coming up fairly soon, after our next and final Quidditch game of the term, so I better start studying! I have to put down my knitting and crack open the books.

Well, I'm going to go have a little nap, and after that start studying. Or knitting--whichever comes first!

No comments: