Sunday, June 1, 2008

Check Up

It's been SO BUSY here at Hogwarts, with Quidditch, classes, everything! Quidditch was yesterday, and though I couldn't make it for the actual match, I did hear that it was a very exciting game. Hufflepuff won--congrats to them! Slytherin followed, and Ravenclaw came in third. Although we didn't win, I still think we still played really well. Maybe next time!

I've also been studying like mad. Cassandra was right...Professor Lufkin has grown on me. I'm not as scared of him as much as I was before, but still not infatuated with him. Professor Black, however...;)

And I can't forget my knitting! I've been working at it every night, sometimes knitting by myself, sometimes with the Ravenclaws. I even snuck into the Slytherin common room one night and joined their knitting group! Shhhhhh...don't tell my prefect! I was supposed to be in bed.

I also won Griffindor student Emma Gorodok's contest and got a copy of her awesome bag pattern! Now I have so many things on my list to knit...and so little time!

1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I got a copy of Emma's pattern too! It is soo pretty! It was fun having you in the common room the other night. We'll have you back soo. you bring the pumpkin pasties ill rpovide the butterbeer